New Delhi, May 27: Issuing a stern warning to Pakistan, Defence Minister Arun Jaitley today said the country will have to pay a price for what it had done, and the Army was prepared for any eventuality.
‘The Army is fully prepared, but all details can’t be be made public,’ Mr Jaitley said in an exclusive interview to Doordarshan on three years of the NDA Government to be telecast tonight.
His remarks come amidst the continuing tension on the border and the LoC with infiltration and ceasefire violations continuing on top of the recent beheading of Indian soldiers.
‘Our forces have full domination on the border and LoC and whatever was necessary to check infiltration they were doing,’ Mr Jaitley said.
The Army last week launched punitive assault on Pakistani along the LoC.
India Defies Global Slump, Leads Growth: Prez Murmu In Independence Day Message
New Delhi: In her message of greeting on 80th Independence Day, President Droupadi Murmu highlighted India’s strong economic momentum as...
Read moreDetails





