• About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Our Team
  • Advertise with Us
  • Contributors
  • FAQ
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of Service
Saturday, August 22, 2026
The Kashmir Horizon
EPAPER
  • HOME
  • Region
  • City News
    • Srinagar
    • Jammu
  • News In Focus
  • Opinion
    • Editorial
    • Ideas
    • My Idea
    • Friday Faith
    • Letter to the Editor
  • Business
  • Sports
  • India
  • World
  • Snapshots
  • ePaper
No Result
View All Result
The Kashmir Horizon
  • HOME
  • Region
  • City News
    • Srinagar
    • Jammu
  • News In Focus
  • Opinion
    • Editorial
    • Ideas
    • My Idea
    • Friday Faith
    • Letter to the Editor
  • Business
  • Sports
  • India
  • World
  • Snapshots
  • ePaper
No Result
View All Result
The Kashmir Horizon
No Result
View All Result
Home World

Trump Warns of “Third Wave” of Attacks on Iran

Agencies by Agencies
March 4, 2026
in World
A A
Trump arrested, released for the fourth time; poses for mugshot
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterWhatsappTelegramEmail

Says “Most of the people we had in mind are dead. Now we have another group. They may be dead also, based on reports

Washington: US President Donald Trump warned on Tuesday that the US is initiating a “third wave” of military strikes against Iran. This follows the elimination of Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, during the initial phases of Operation Epic Fury.
Ahead of a bilateral meeting in the Oval Office with the German chancellor Friedrich Merz, Trump said that “everything’s been knocked out” in Iran.
“As you know, 49 people were taken out in the first hit. And I guess there was another hit today on the new leadership, and it looks like that was pretty substantial also. So they’re getting hit very hard, and we’ll see what happens,” he said.
He added, “I guess you have a third wave coming.” Trump said that two waves of US-Israeli attacks on Iran had killed figures he had eyed as potential new leaders, adding that there had been a “substantial” new attack on a meeting to choose the new leadership. “Most of the people we had in mind are dead,” he said. “Now we have another group. They may be dead also, based on reports.”
Trump also claimed that Iran’s navy, air force, air detection and radar has been knocked out. “They have no navy – it’s been knocked out. They have no air force; that’s been knocked out. They have no air detection; that’s been knocked out. Their radar has been knocked out, and just about everything’s been knocked out,” he told reporters.
The primary goals of the joint attack by the US and Israel was to destroy Iran’s nuclear and missile capabilities and topple the regime.
Iran has retaliated by targeting US military bases in Bahrain, Kuwait, and the UAE, as well as the US Embassy in Riyadh. Hezbollah has also entered the conflict, launching strikes against Israel in response to Khamenei’s death.
Trump’s administration has given conflicting reasons for going to war, with Secretary of State Marco Rubio saying Monday that the United States did so only after learning that ally Israel was going to strike.
But Trump walked that back, saying that he acted to prevent Tehran launching an assault first.
“Based on the way the negotiation was going, I think they (Iran) were going to attack first. And I didn’t want that to happen,” Trump said in the Oval Office.
“So, if anything, I might have forced Israel’s hand.”

Agencies

Agencies

Related Posts

Trump holds up India’s election system as model, pushes US Congress to pass SAVE America Act

Trump ready to end Iran conflict without nuclear deal: Reports
by United News of India
August 19, 2026

Washington : US President Donald Trump cited India's election system as a perfect model for the United States, pointing to...

Read moreDetails

Trump ready to end Iran conflict without nuclear deal: Reports

Trump ready to end Iran conflict without nuclear deal: Reports
by United News of India
August 10, 2026

Moscow, Aug 10 (Sputnik/UNI) US President Donald Trump privately floated the idea of possibly ending the conflict with Iran without...

Read moreDetails

Houthis claim drone attack on Saudi Aramco facility in Jizan

Hermes 900 Starliner Drones Set To Be Inducted Into Indian Army
by United News of India
August 10, 2026

Jijan, Aug 9 (UNI) Yemen's Houthi group on Sunday claimed responsibility for a drone attack on a Saudi Aramco facility...

Read moreDetails

US VP JD Vance Dials PM Modi,  Review India-US Strategic Roadmap

US VP JD Vance Dials PM Modi,  Review India-US Strategic Roadmap
by United News of India
August 9, 2026

      High-level phone call reaffirms commitment to critical tech, defense, trade         MEA firmly dismisses US congressional comments on FCRA...

Read moreDetails

Trump says he still wants to reach deal with Iran

‘Iran starved of cash;, want Hormuz open because they are losing 500 mn USD a day: Trump
by United News of India
August 6, 2026

Washington, Aug 6 (Sputnik/UNI) US President Donald Trump said that he still wants to reach a deal with Iran. "I'd...

Read moreDetails

Last chance’ before ‘decapitation’: Trump after halting ‘biggest attack since World War II

‘Iran starved of cash;, want Hormuz open because they are losing 500 mn USD a day: Trump
by United News of India
August 4, 2026

Washington, Aug 4 (UNI) President Donald Trump said Iran had one "last chance" to accept a US nuclear deal before...

Read moreDetails

About

The publication of “Kashmir Horizon” as an English daily was started with a modest attempt on May 19, 2008.It has been a Himalayan attempt for “The Kashmir Horizon” to survive the challenges posed to journalism in the violence fraught place like Jammu & Kashmir.

MORE

Search in Archive

DIGITAL EDITION

  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Our Team
  • Advertise with Us
  • Contributors
  • FAQ
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of Service

© The Kashmir Horizon - Designed by Gabfire

No Result
View All Result
  • HOME
  • Region
  • City News
    • Srinagar
    • Jammu
  • News In Focus
  • Opinion
    • Editorial
    • Ideas
    • My Idea
    • Friday Faith
    • Letter to the Editor
  • Business
  • Sports
  • India
  • World
  • Snapshots
  • ePaper

© The Kashmir Horizon - Designed by Gabfire