• About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Our Team
  • Advertise with Us
  • Contributors
  • FAQ
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of Service
Saturday, August 22, 2026
The Kashmir Horizon
EPAPER
  • HOME
  • Region
  • City News
    • Srinagar
    • Jammu
  • News In Focus
  • Opinion
    • Editorial
    • Ideas
    • My Idea
    • Friday Faith
    • Letter to the Editor
  • Business
  • Sports
  • India
  • World
  • Snapshots
  • ePaper
No Result
View All Result
The Kashmir Horizon
  • HOME
  • Region
  • City News
    • Srinagar
    • Jammu
  • News In Focus
  • Opinion
    • Editorial
    • Ideas
    • My Idea
    • Friday Faith
    • Letter to the Editor
  • Business
  • Sports
  • India
  • World
  • Snapshots
  • ePaper
No Result
View All Result
The Kashmir Horizon
No Result
View All Result
Home World

Ceasefire contact process with India continuing successfully: Pak DyPM

United News of India by United News of India
May 19, 2025
in World
A A
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterWhatsappTelegramEmail

Islamabad: Pakistan Deputy Prime Minister Ishaq Dar said on Sunday that the ceasefire contact process with India was continuing successfully, and that it was not limited to a truce but involved the formulation of a long-term strategy.
Dar also said that at 8:15 am on May 10, he received a phone call from United States Secretary of State Marco Rubio, who informed him that “India was ready for a ceasefire”, Samaa reported.
Dar said that Pakistan desires peace in the region for the betterment of its people and economy.
Expressing his thoughts in Islamabad, Dar said Pakistan did not initiate the tensions with India, and friendly countries were attempting to reduce the hostilities between the two nations.
The foreign minister said that India had failed to provide any evidence regarding the Pahalgam attack.
Dar claimed that Pakistan shot down six Indian aircraft.
He added that Pakistan had taken 14 members of the UN Security Council into confidence and reminded them that Pakistan had made significant sacrifices in the fight against terrorism.
Dar said that he had spoken several times with his Chinese counterpart during the entire situation.
Last week, ambassadors from China, Afghanistan and Pakistan held a meeting. China was also planning a bilateral visit to Pakistan, alongside a scheduled trilateral foreign ministers’ meeting.
UNI

United News of India

United News of India

United News of India

Related Posts

Trump holds up India’s election system as model, pushes US Congress to pass SAVE America Act

Trump ready to end Iran conflict without nuclear deal: Reports
by United News of India
August 19, 2026

Washington : US President Donald Trump cited India's election system as a perfect model for the United States, pointing to...

Read moreDetails

Trump ready to end Iran conflict without nuclear deal: Reports

Trump ready to end Iran conflict without nuclear deal: Reports
by United News of India
August 10, 2026

Moscow, Aug 10 (Sputnik/UNI) US President Donald Trump privately floated the idea of possibly ending the conflict with Iran without...

Read moreDetails

Houthis claim drone attack on Saudi Aramco facility in Jizan

Hermes 900 Starliner Drones Set To Be Inducted Into Indian Army
by United News of India
August 10, 2026

Jijan, Aug 9 (UNI) Yemen's Houthi group on Sunday claimed responsibility for a drone attack on a Saudi Aramco facility...

Read moreDetails

US VP JD Vance Dials PM Modi,  Review India-US Strategic Roadmap

US VP JD Vance Dials PM Modi,  Review India-US Strategic Roadmap
by United News of India
August 9, 2026

      High-level phone call reaffirms commitment to critical tech, defense, trade         MEA firmly dismisses US congressional comments on FCRA...

Read moreDetails

Trump says he still wants to reach deal with Iran

‘Iran starved of cash;, want Hormuz open because they are losing 500 mn USD a day: Trump
by United News of India
August 6, 2026

Washington, Aug 6 (Sputnik/UNI) US President Donald Trump said that he still wants to reach a deal with Iran. "I'd...

Read moreDetails

Last chance’ before ‘decapitation’: Trump after halting ‘biggest attack since World War II

‘Iran starved of cash;, want Hormuz open because they are losing 500 mn USD a day: Trump
by United News of India
August 4, 2026

Washington, Aug 4 (UNI) President Donald Trump said Iran had one "last chance" to accept a US nuclear deal before...

Read moreDetails

About

The publication of “Kashmir Horizon” as an English daily was started with a modest attempt on May 19, 2008.It has been a Himalayan attempt for “The Kashmir Horizon” to survive the challenges posed to journalism in the violence fraught place like Jammu & Kashmir.

MORE

Search in Archive

DIGITAL EDITION

  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Our Team
  • Advertise with Us
  • Contributors
  • FAQ
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of Service

© The Kashmir Horizon - Designed by Gabfire

No Result
View All Result
  • HOME
  • Region
  • City News
    • Srinagar
    • Jammu
  • News In Focus
  • Opinion
    • Editorial
    • Ideas
    • My Idea
    • Friday Faith
    • Letter to the Editor
  • Business
  • Sports
  • India
  • World
  • Snapshots
  • ePaper

© The Kashmir Horizon - Designed by Gabfire