Srinagar: The Government of Jammu and Kashmir on Thursday ordered dismissal of five employees under Article 311 of the Constitution of India for their involvement in anti-national activities.
Article 311 of the Constitution of India, provides for dismissal of a person employed in civil capacities under Union or a State. The activities of these employees had come to the adverse notice of law enforcement and intelligence agencies, as they have been found involved in activities prejudicial to the interests of the security of the State.
The Committee constituted vide Government Order No. 738-JK(GAD) of 2020 dated 30.07.2020 for scrutinizing the inputs, records and cognizable material recommended dismissal of:
1. Mr.anveer Saleem Dar, constable in Auxiliary Wing of J&K Police S/O GhulamRasool Dar.
2. Syed IftikharAndrabi, VLW, Rural Development Department (Panchayat Secretary) S/O Syed Atiqulla Andrabi.
3. Irshad Ahmad Khan, Orderly cum Chowkidar in Jal Shakti Department, Baramulla, S/o Ghulam Ahmad Khan.
4. Afaq Ahmad Wani, Manager Baramulla Central Cooperative Bank Ltd. S/O Ghulam RasoolWani.
5. Abdul Momin Peer, Assistant lineman, PHE Sub Division Handawra S/O Mohd Ashraf Peer. TanveerSaleem Dar, has always subscribed to the secessionist and radical ideology. He has been found involved in a number of militancy related activities and an active courier of the militant outfits. He is figuring in Case FIR No. 114/2003 U/S 302,307,120-B etc etc. He is also figuring in case FIR No. 145/2003 U/S 302, 307, 120-B registered with PS Kothi Bagh Srinagar.
Syed Iftikhar Andrabi, has worked as OGW for LeT and Hizbul Mujahidin. He had developed close links with Pak ( Pak Administered Kashmir) based militants and got involved in Narco militant financing. He can be described as a double agent as he maintained very close relations with Indian Law Enforcement agencies .He is also figuring in case FIR No. 183/2020, PS Handwara which has been transferred to NIA.
Irshad Ahmad Khan has been found involved in helping militants in carrying out militant activities. He has been found involved in facilitating militants to move out of India. He is figuring in case FIR, No 201/2013 U/S 7/27, 307, 109 , Case FIR No. 101/2015, U/S 307. Case FIR No106/2015 and case FIR no. 336/2017 U/S 13 ULAP.
Afaq Ahmad Wani has been part of a Narco militant module. He is involved in Case FIR No. 183/2020 U/S 8/21, NDPS Act , PS Handwara. A large amount of cash and Heroin has been recovered from his possession. He is involved in sale, purchase, transportation , warehousing and possession of narcotic drug Heroin.
Abdul Momin Peer, involved in narco militant financing, has been part of the distribution network. He has visited Pakistan in 2016 & 2017 with the aim of developing an understanding of the broader objectives of militant–separatist campaigns. A huge recovery of Heroin has been made from his possession. He is co-accused in case FIR.No.183/2020 , PS, Handwara.
Acting tough on such elements, Government has adopted a Zero tolerance policy towards anti-national elements who have been taking refuge as being associated with the Government machinery. Prior to these five dismissals, 39 Govt. Officials have been dismissed, invoking provisions of Article 311of constitution of India. In future also Government will not hesitate in taking stern actions against these anti national elements.