Sopore: At least two residential houses were damaged in a fire incident in Sopore locality of Baramulla district on Sunday evening, rendering three families homeless.
An official told Kashmir News Service (KNS) two residential houses were damaged at Chankhan locality, leaving three families homeless.
He said that soon after fire broke out in the area, fire tenders rushed to the spot to douse off flames, however, two residential houses were damaged in the incident.
He added that the cause of fire seems to be short circuit.
Meanwhile, affected families appealed to the government to provide them assistance so that they can resume normal life. (KNS)