Jammu: Jammu & Kashmir Government on Tuesday ordered reconstitution of the committee for naming Government Schools,Colleges and Roads after security men killed in the line of duty and eminent personalities . An order issued from the General Administration Department said that the Committee for making recommendations on the representation/proposals for installation of statues/memorial plaques, naming of roads & buildings and matters connected therewith or incidental thereto, is reconstituted as under:
1. Administrative Secretary, Home Department I Chairman
2. Administrative Secretary Rural Development Department Member
3. Administrative Secretary, Housing & Urban Development Department – Member
4. Special Director General Of Police CID, J&K -Member 5. Administrative Secretary, General Administration Department-Member
6. Administrative Secretary, Culture Department – Member
7. Divisional Commissioner Kashmir/Jammu- (Member(s)
The above referred order further reads “the Committee may co-opt ad-hoc members for any particular proposal, shall be serviced by the General Administration Department and submit its recommendations to the Government for final decision by the Administrative Council’.