Jammu:Jammu & Kashmir police on Thursday said that it has solved an attempt to murder case at Miran Sahib Jammu and also arrested five criminals. Police also claimed recovery of three sharp edged weapons from the accused.
In a statement issued on Thursday police said that a complaint was lodged on 22nd June in the year 2019 at P/S Miran Sahib by one person namely Parveen Singh S/o Sansar Singh R/o Khour Deonian Tehsil R S Pura regarding attack on him with sharp edged weapons by some unknown persons.
Stating that case FIR No. 72/2021 U/S 307/323/382/147/IPC 4/25 Arms Act was registered at P/S Miran Sahib and investigation started, police in it’s statement said “special police teams of P/S Miran Sahib under the supervision of SDPO R S Pura Shabir Khan were constituted and the team led by SHO P/S Miran Sahib Inspr. Mirza Sultan did hectic efforts and with the help of CCTV footages of the area and other technical aids finally arrested the five accused involved who have been identified as under:
1. Sahil Kumar @ Vishal S/o Bachan Lal R/o Bishnah
2. Jasvinder Singh S/o Gurbachan Singh R/o Khour Deonian
3. Gurdeep Singh S/o Gurcharan Singh R/o Khour Deonian Tehsil R S Pura
4. Ankit Motten@ bablu S/o ASHOK Kumar R/o Bahadhur khan Bishnah
5. Jasbir Singh @ Babbu S/o Gurcharan Singh @ Makhanpur singh R/o Khour Deolian
Revealing that on the disclosure of above named accused police in the concluding para of it’s statement said “three sharp edged weapons (Tokas) were recovered from their illegal possession and further investigation of the case is going on”.