November 18, 2020

Man fies of electric shock in Bandipora

Bandipora/Nov,18: A pall of gloom descended on hapless population in Hakbara village of Hajin in north Kashmir’s Bandipora district on wednesday when a labour of Handwara died of electrocution.
Locals said the man died after coming in contact with a high voltage line while he was painting electric pole in Hakbara area “he died on the spot.” Identified as, Imtiyaz Ahmad Bhat S/o Mohd. Rastum Bhat R/o Watapora Handwara the officials said the body was taken to the hospital Hajin for further formalities.
Meanwhile, police have registered a case and started further investigation.

Share and Enjoy !

0Shares
0 0

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

x

COVID-19

World
Confirmed: 0Deaths: 0