September 17, 2020

20-year-old girl dies of electric shock in Sumbal village

Bandipore: A 20-year-old girl was electrocuted to death in Inderkoot village of Sumbal in north Kashmir’s Bandipora district on Wednesday.
An official said the girl received an electric shock at her home and died on the spot.
He identified the deceased as Shafia Rasool daughter of Ghulam Rasool Malik, a resident of Manz Mohalla in Inderkote village.
The official said that police have registered a case in this regard and further investigation has been taken up

Share and Enjoy !

0Shares
0 0

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

x

COVID-19

India
Confirmed: 5,400,619Deaths: 86,752