• About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Our Team
  • Advertise with Us
  • Contributors
  • FAQ
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of Service
Sunday, August 23, 2026
The Kashmir Horizon
EPAPER
  • HOME
  • Region
  • City News
    • Srinagar
    • Jammu
  • News In Focus
  • Opinion
    • Editorial
    • Ideas
    • My Idea
    • Friday Faith
    • Letter to the Editor
  • Business
  • Sports
  • India
  • World
  • Snapshots
  • ePaper
No Result
View All Result
The Kashmir Horizon
  • HOME
  • Region
  • City News
    • Srinagar
    • Jammu
  • News In Focus
  • Opinion
    • Editorial
    • Ideas
    • My Idea
    • Friday Faith
    • Letter to the Editor
  • Business
  • Sports
  • India
  • World
  • Snapshots
  • ePaper
No Result
View All Result
The Kashmir Horizon
No Result
View All Result
Home Top News

Red Fort Blast: NIA Conducts Raids at nine locations; digital devices seized to trace wider conspiracy

K H News Service by K H News Service
March 24, 2026
in Top News
A A
National Investigation Agency Raid In J&K’s Shopian In Terror-Related Case
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterWhatsappTelegramEmail

Srinagar,Jammu: The National Investigation Agency on Monday conducted coordinated searches across multiple districts of Jammu and Kashmir in connection with the 2025 Red Fort area bomb blast case, officials said.
The raids were carried out at nine locations in Srinagar, Baramulla, Jammu, Kulgam, Ganderbal and Handwara as part of the agency’s ongoing investigation into the November 10, 2025 explosion near the Red Fort.
During the searches, NIA teams seized several digital devices and electronic
records suspected to be linked to the conspiracy. Officials said the materials
have been sent for forensic analysis to extract data related to communication
networks, operational planning and possible links between suspects.
Investigators said it was aimed at gathering fresh evidence and identifying
additional individuals connected to the plot. The agency believes that digital
footprints from the seized devices could help uncover hidden links and expand
the scope of the probe.
The blast had claimed multiple lives and left several others injured. So far, 11
individuals have been arrested in connection with the case.
According to officials, the prime accused, Umer Un Nabi, was killed in the
explosion and is believed to have played a key role in orchestrating the attack in
coordination with other accused persons.
The NIA said it is pursuing multiple leads to unravel the broader conspiracy
behind the attack, with the latest searches forming part of sustained efforts to
trace support networks and identify any remaining operatives involved.

 

K H News Service

K H News Service

Related Posts

People’s Participation Vital to Counter Terrorism, Narco-Terror: LG Sinha

From Awareness to Action: LG Sinha Ignites Next Phase for Drug-Free J&K
by K H News Service
August 22, 2026

• LG lays foundation stone of Amriteshwar Sarovar at Sunderbani in Rajouri • Says “community solidarity essential to counter terror,...

Read moreDetails

World sees India as bright spot for growth: PM Modi

Paper Leak Accused Won’t Be Spared, Fast-Track Courts to Be Set Up: PM Modi
by K H News Service
August 22, 2026

Says "Production Linked Punishment model of earlier 'License Raj' governments" Prime Minister Narendra Modi took a veiled dig at Congress...

Read moreDetails

LG Sinha Calls Agriculture a New Frontier for Youth Entrepreneurship

LG Sinha invites suggestions for SMVDSB’s upcoming ‘International Goddess Museum’ at Katra
by K H News Service
August 22, 2026

•Urges youth to turn local agricultural challenges into startups and jobs •Calls for greater use of AI, technology and innovation...

Read moreDetails

Govt’s committed to deport every illegal immigrant from country: HM Amit Shah

Fuel excise cut brings relief amid global crisis: Amit Shah hails PM Modi’s move
by K H News Service
August 22, 2026

Siliguri( West Bengal) :The Union Home and Cooperatives Minister, Amit Shah inaugurated a 6-day awareness exhibition on the three New...

Read moreDetails

CM Omar inaugurates Srinagar’s first ‘Waste to Wonder’ Flower Garden

CM Omar inaugurates Srinagar’s first ‘Waste to Wonder’ Flower Garden
by K H News Service
August 22, 2026

Says “Garden showcases creative reuse of discarded materials, promotes sustainable landscaping” Srinagar :Chief Minister Omar Abdullah Friday inaugurated Srinagar’s first...

Read moreDetails

CM Omar felicitates J&K’s four NEET toppers

CM Omar felicitates J&K’s four NEET toppers
by K H News Service
August 22, 2026

Srinagar: Chief Minister Omar Abdullah Friday felicitated four outstanding NEET achievers from Jammu and Kashmir, recognising their exceptional performance in...

Read moreDetails

About

The publication of “Kashmir Horizon” as an English daily was started with a modest attempt on May 19, 2008.It has been a Himalayan attempt for “The Kashmir Horizon” to survive the challenges posed to journalism in the violence fraught place like Jammu & Kashmir.

MORE

Search in Archive

DIGITAL EDITION

  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Our Team
  • Advertise with Us
  • Contributors
  • FAQ
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of Service

© The Kashmir Horizon - Designed by Gabfire

No Result
View All Result
  • HOME
  • Region
  • City News
    • Srinagar
    • Jammu
  • News In Focus
  • Opinion
    • Editorial
    • Ideas
    • My Idea
    • Friday Faith
    • Letter to the Editor
  • Business
  • Sports
  • India
  • World
  • Snapshots
  • ePaper

© The Kashmir Horizon - Designed by Gabfire